Re: [ARSCLIST] Camera and camera stand to capture LP covers?

Hi everybody!

I use an epson 1640xl for the lp scanning. The cover fits almost on there. Another option is the agfa duoscan t2000xl which can be had refurbished from these guys in Canada:
http://www.vector1digital.com/products.html
They are the factory authorized repair shop for agfa scanners in North America. I am not a 100% sure but i think a refurbished one from them was around 1500 dollars US, but that might be outdated now. They used to be around 8000 dollars new. They work with windows xp and need to be hooked up with a scsi cable. Silverfast makes a plugin for photoshop.
I never had problems stitching together two scans in Photoshop or Photoshop Elements when no color correction had been done prior to the scan.

Erik
Notre Dame Archives