Re: [ARSCLIST] Camera and camera stand to capture LP covers?

Try searching for tabloid size scanner on Google.  There are a few out there that do 16x12 or 17x12.  And as others have mentioned they are expensive - typically over $1,000.00, and not exactly portable.

We like our Microtek.  If you really want to be able to scan at this size, and you have the permanent space to set it up, the tabloid scanners are worthwhile.

>>> loujudson@xxxxxxx 02/07/06 08:52AM >>>
Anybody ever seen a 12" by 12" scanner? I'm in need of one for this.

<L>

Lou Judson * Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689