Re: [ARSCLIST] DAT libraries and issues

I think there is a repair person here in the Bay Area, Adam Liberman:

http://www.libermansound.com

self reapir tips: Eddie Ciletti like Panasonic better than Sony:

http://www.tangible-technology.com/machines/repair_tips.html

I have found my Sony 2300, while not as rugged a some people like, has so far (touch wood) never failed to play all DATs thrown its way. Even when good, aligned, and newish, no Panasonic I ever saw played every tape, even its own... Just my experience.

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689