Re: [ARSCLIST] Deejays--was: Brunswick Records rights/Universal

----- Original Message -----
From: "Karl Miller" <lyaa071@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> As for libraries and archives...I still think ads are the way to
> go..."These tranfers of the Bettini Cylinders are being brought to you by
> Chef Boyardee."

Actually, this might open up a wealth (literally?) of new ideas!

Libraries couls sell advertising space on interior and exterior walls...
on library cards...as pop-ups on public-use computers...and possibly
even have advertising pages inserted in library copies of books,
especially best sellers!

And special 3" x 5" ads could be printed for use in any "card catalogs"
that are still in use...