Re: [ARSCLIST] Brunswick Records rights/Universal

At 1/29/2006 03:29 PM, you wrote:
For 5 years I did a late-night CBC program that featured mostly old, obscure, ancient and probably untraceable stuff. Had a great audience and the largest
share that time slot ever had....20% of my audience was from the States.

I was part of that audience. I still have the fridge magnet with DL's visage, holding a George Booth cartoon onto my freezer.

John Ross