Re: [ARSCLIST] creating access cd's

At 07:47 AM 1/27/2006, Don Cox wrote:

But running Norton Ghost is not simple. You have to buy an extra program
and it doesn't AFAIK make a plain readable copy of the files.

Well, I buy two extra programs.

I use Norton Ghost -- and I might try the software that Angie suggested -- to make system drive snapshots after major updates/installs to a computer's system area.

I back up daily files using VICEVERSA PRO.

Have you looked at my Data Storage document?

http://www.richardhess.net and click on the data storage link.

Cheers,

Richard