Re: [ARSCLIST] Brunswick Records rights/Universal

James L Wolf <jwol@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>Looks like Universal is going to focus on LP-era material. That's fine, and I
>hope they do a good job with these things and make them available at at-least
>CD quality. But the fact that they're not touching the 78-era material is
>telling.

If it were me, I'd be a lot more concerned with preserving tapes from the LP era and put that ahead of worrying about metal mothers from the 78 era. A friend of mine did a huge number of transfers from safety transcription acetates for them a few years back so that area might also be pretty well covered even if they aren't issuing any of it yet.

--
Bob Olhsson Audio Mastery, Nashville TN
615.385.8051    http://www.hyperback.com