Re: [ARSCLIST] What Kind of Speed?

Lou,

I may be wrong, but it sounds as if you were giving a response to the playback of a tape whereas I was referring to the condition of recording where I would have to be locked (idiot light comes on) to be recording or at least locked more quickly, since the VTR would not have have to search the control track to lock up.

Rod Stephens
Family Theater Productions

Lou Judson wrote:

Interesting! Here we are discussing something unrelated to the subject line... but anyway, in college on the late sixties (SF State), in TV the term was "Lock, number 2 is yours" for the same thing...

<L>

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689