Re: [ARSCLIST] New challenges for audio preservation

Marie Azile O'Connell wrote:

> I can hear it now.........
>
> People will start to get very picky and want only a new designer dress made from
> Scotch 111 because it has that "wonderful" aroma of vinegar following you
> everywhere.......

And that other brand I recall (possibly the Scotch "Tenzar") that smelled like
pecans. If someone can come up with a tape brand that smells like grilled chicken,
we have an interesting California salad in the making.

> Even more will run to the racks for the PYRAL outfits, because they are French,
> and you can see the little bits of magnetic fragments through the lovely blue
> and pink 'fabric', which gives it a unique shimmer........

Add some of that green-backed Scotch 262 the BBC used....

dl