Re: [ARSCLIST] New challenges for audio preservation

I can hear it now.........

People will start to get very picky and want only a new designer dress made from
Scotch 111 because it has that "wonderful" aroma of vinegar following you
everywhere.......

Even more will run to the racks for the PYRAL outfits, because they are French,
and you can see the little bits of magnetic fragments through the lovely blue
and pink 'fabric', which gives it a unique shimmer........

Marie O'C