Re: [ARSCLIST] CDR /DVD R Burners

I only use Macs so this may not apply, but Pioneer is the standard for DVD-R burners these days. I have two Plextors and two Pioneers and they all work beautifully - the Pioneers being the DVD-Rs to use. I haven;t heard of new Plextors either in a few years.

I have one external Pioneer DVR-107D and a new internal DVR-110D, very happy with both.

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689