[ARSCLIST] CDR /DVD R Burners

Hello,

I am planning to purchase an external CD-R/DVD-R burner for our facility
and have been looking at a few from Plextor. I have been very happy with
Plextor CD-R burners in the past but have not heard much recently on
their newer line of CD-R/DVD-R machines.

I wonder, is any one using an external CD-R/DVD-R burner?

My thinking is to be able to burn our CD copies (for access, and Mitsui
gold for archival purposes) but also to be in a better position to begin
burning DVDs as a back-up storage method for audio files & data files.

Thanks,

Katie McCormick

Reference Archivist and
Coordinator for the Oral History Program
Special Collections - J. Murrey Atkins Library
UNC Charlotte

kmccormi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx