[ARSCLIST] Assistance Needed (NOT Nigerian SPAM!)

Can someone who is also subscribed to 78-L please contact Ron Fial,
our brave and fearless leader, and inform him that my 78-L list
posts are no longer showing up on that list...nor am I getting any
messages telling me why? I'm still receiving 78-L posts just fine,
but mt attempts to reply to them seem to sail off into the cyberspace
equivalent of Lower Slobbovia, never to be heard from again...

And an attempt to send him a message off 78-L seems to have suffered
the same fate!

...stevenc
http://users.interlinks.net/stevenc/