To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, December 26, 2005 6:08 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Verve discography recommendations

when they release something (for instance the new Buddy Rich small-group set), they'll say which album something came from but not what the original album contained, in total, nor its song sequence. I like to reconstruct original albums to hear music as the original producer and/or artist intended it. While I understand why you do a box set chronologically, it's not always the best listening experience.