[ARSCLIST] Verve discography recommendations

Hi All:

First of all, very Happy Merry to everyone and here's wishing best of health and success in 2006 to all of you.

Now the business at hand. I'm seeking a decent Verve/Norgran discography book, one that shows original album information like release dates and song order. I'm not so interested in exact recording session order or that sort of thing, more like: X album by X artist was released X date and had these songs, in order, on Side A and these songs, in order, on Side B. Does such a thing exist or is all listed in session date/master number order?

-- Tom Fine