Re: [ARSCLIST] 101 strings collection up for grabs LA area

This guy deserves to have the collection! Shipping it to Budapest might be a big deal, but maybe we can take up a collection...

Interestingly, Karma Sitar has been mentioned here once in the context of the Album:
http://www.chaoskitty.com/t_chaos/scamp/sc101st.html
But this is not the 45...

Astonishingly, there are even some X-rated adults-only records too:
http://www.vinylrevival.com/cgi-bin/srch.cgi?101+strings

So many records, so little time...
Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689