Re: [ARSCLIST] 101 strings collection up for grabs LA area

The 101 Strings LP "Astro-Sounds From Beyond The Year 2000" is also on my
all-time christmas wish-list :) If the collection is really complete, it might
have all the bootleg versions that came out since the late 1960s.

Gabor

Quoting stevenc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx: