Re: [ARSCLIST] voice recognition software

Curious why you use 48k when it has to be converted to burn listening CDs... I use only 44.1 unless going to video, and the quality is better in the end...

My partner does transcribing so the other info in your post was useful, thanks.

<L>

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689