Re: [ARSCLIST] disc extraction info

I'm only on Macs, but both the OSX interface and Toast do excellent jobs. It might be worth using a Mac that was laying around for the extraction.

I'm surprised PlexTools is less than perfect - PlexWriters were once the gold standard for reading and writing CD-DA, on Macs at least! The Mac version does not have the error analysis software that the Windows version does (or did?) unfortunately.

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689