Re: [ARSCLIST] Tape Speed resolver question

Hi Lou,

I am still trying to research the machines.

I am assuming it may have been an AMPEX or 3M 79. I don't know if there
was a Scully 16 track at that time.

There is an LP release, and I usually add 2 tracks of the CD to the
digital transfer as a reference.

I have thought about laying in the tapes into the DAW and lining up the
tones and cut and trim, but that may not be an acceptable solution to
the remix engineer or the record label.

Cheers!

Bruce