Re: [ARSCLIST] Tape Speed resolver question

Listening to and looking at the sync tone the source is constant, no
change in frequency, or data that I can tell.

This leads me to believe it is a Machine Resolve tone, and not a
automation tone that would change as data is added.

I have heard some interesting theories, including the possibility of
hand (VSO) resolving the 2nd machine based on watching the tones on a
scope( and listening to the tracks of course)

Bruce