Re: [ARSCLIST] Audio tape crystals

Yuch! Is that the side of the reel with the curved lines the tape wraps? It looks to me like something spilled on it, unless you can tell that it really grew there... I think it might photograph better in incandescent light; from this it is hard to tell true colors and textures. Looks kind of like a cookie. Not appetizing, though! Or maybe battery corrosion type of material... Does it crumble or is it soft?

<L>
Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689