Re: [ARSCLIST] was: Re: [ARSCLIST] LP storage &c. then degenerated...

Don Tait wrote:

>   I'm late with this, but although this and they are probably off-topic I
> enjoyed the messages about trombones, especially the CSO's. Especially because I
> have friends in CSO string sections who sit right in front of them and have
> strong opinions about how it feels to sit on-stage directly in the "line of
> fire."
>
>   Don Tait

I wonder about the hearing problems of any musicians in front of the tympani during
Marin Alsop's recording of the Brahms 1st (and I've promised not to make any more
comments about said conductor since we work for the same label).

dl