Re: [ARSCLIST] was: Re: [ARSCLIST] LP storage &c. then degenerated...

  I'm late with this, but although this and they are probably off-topic I
enjoyed the messages about trombones, especially the CSO's. Especially because I
have friends in CSO string sections who sit right in front of them and have
strong opinions about how it feels to sit on-stage directly in the "line of
fire."

  Don Tait