Re: [ARSCLIST] using flat phono preamps (was Incredible savings on DC6 for thi

Richard Hess wrote:
>I tried ordering the balanced version of the flat preamp (not as big
>a percentage savings as the unbalanced one

Allow me to say that the "balanced" preamp set from Tracer works well but is
very "kludgey" in physical design.  If you get the thing, be prepared to put
the guts in your own box with XLRs on it.  Otherwise, you'll be fiddling with
very amateur connectors, indeed.

Chas.

--
Charles Lawson <clawson@xxxxxxxx>