Re: [ARSCLIST] Incredible savings on DC6 for this week only

Tom Fine wrote:
They have the same special on their website, for the download-only version
(no book/no CD/no box), which is fine. But then when you try to buy it, the
$199 price comes up. I e-mailed and will report back if there's an
open-sesame that's not documented.
<snip>

The open-sesame: use coupon code  newsix
at the web store (http://store.yahoo.com/tracertek/dcsixaureena.html),
per Jeff K.'s email reply to my "how to order" question.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Gary Sprung
Carmel, CA