Re: [ARSCLIST] Incredible savings on DC6 for this week only

Hello All,

I sent the message below to Richard off list, but then thought that my kudos should be shared with all; we've got some wonderful resources in our members with terrific "food for thought" or audio for listening.

Hello Richard,

Now I know more than ever why I subscribe to ARSCLIST; I've purchased the DC 6 software. I've been using CoolEdit Pro for over five years (Audition didn't show me much, although I purchased it) with excellent results. I'll be interested to see if DC 6 makes my job any easier. I've got a couple of files that will separate "the men from the boys", so it should be interesting.

Also, thank you for forwarding the email on the 1953 Coronation. I didn't know that you'd done that until I checked the ARSCLIST archives just recently. For some reason, I wasn't getting all the posts for a time after they changed servers.

Again we're all (speaking for myself) appreciative for your erudite information as a contributor to ARSCLIST.

Rod Stephens
Family Theater Productions