Re: [ARSCLIST] CD-ROM marking pens

Thanks Nigel, for this glimpse into the vaults. Be glad, be very very glad, you don't live in earthquake country!

So the bar code stickers have the actuall numbers human readable too, right? That was the part I felt mystified about...

Thanks for letting this lurker learn something. I've been one of those trogs once or twice in my own little world.

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689