Re: [ARSCLIST] 78rpm EQ and postprocessing

John Ross wrote:

This raises another question: Is there any kind of software Out There that can convert a sound file created through an RIAA-equalized preamp to the correct equalizations for various types of 78s?

Seems like this would offer a useful and cost-effective alternative to using a preamp with options for 78s like the modern Elberg or KAB, or vintage Scott or McIntosh gear.

John Ross

Any audio editor with an equalizer will do it for you. I use Adobe Audition which provides enough bands for my needs and allows labelling and saving the desired curve for ease of reuse.

Mike
--
mrichter@xxxxxxx
http://www.mrichter.com/