Re: [ARSCLIST] VPI cleaning fluid -- any good homebrew recipes?

Hi David,

Regardless of the recommendation from KM, the fluid is far from thorough in its cleaning action.

Regards,

Duane goldman

At 11:16 AM 11/9/2005 -0500, you wrote:
Kodak Photo-Flo 200 mixed with steam dried distilled water (1:200) is perfect for all discs, shellac or vinyl or lacquers. I've been using it for 6 years and it's the recommended formula for use with the Monks.

dl in gray, drippy Toronto

------ h. duane goldman, ph.d. | P.O. Box 37066 St. Louis, MO 63141 lagniappe chem. ltd. | (314) 205 1388 voice/fax "for the sound you thought you bought" | http://discdoc.com