Re: [ARSCLIST] Squealing Scotch 996

Joav,

I have the American Harvest and I have, I think, 8 trays for it. I think it comes with four and I bought four of the convertible trays where the mesh and centre come out. You can bake at least two 10.5 inch reels per tray, so I can bake 16 at a time -- which is more than I can transfer in the time it takes to bake <smile>.

I put a thermocouple inside the A-H and it's pretty constant IIRC about +/- 1C from the set point.

For me it's a space problem: bigger oven or another tape machine or two <smile>.

Cheers,

Richard