Subject: RE: [ARSCLIST] Coronation Recordings [3]
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 01:15:30 -0800
From: Rod Stephens <mailto:savecal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx><savecal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List <mailto:ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx><ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx>

Hello All,

I hope that this will finally be posted; I've tried a number of times, but hasn't come up. I hope it's just a matter of changing servers. I wish Peter and myself good luck.

Peter and I have been having an off list conversation about the 1953 (got the year right this time) Coronation of Queen Elizabeth and his attempt to create a stereo version from the multiple audio sources recorded at that time. I asked his permission to share it, since his insight into the process has historical significance.

Rod Stephens