Re: [ARSCLIST] EvaTone sound sheets

Hi, Brandon,

I don't have the answer to your question but Sound Sheets (EvaTone or not) are still being distributed with at least one magazine:

http://www.stopsmilingonline.com

I only know about these folks as I transferred a messed-up microcassette of an interview for the forthcoming issue.

By the way, I'm busy today doing three 8-track transfers on my reel-to-reel machines and now also have the head assemblies to do the tape from the NAB broadcast carts that are in the Hoover RFE/RL collection, should you be interested.

Cheers,

Richard

Richard L. Hess richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Aurora, Ontario, Canada http://www.richardhess.com/