[ARSCLIST] Digital Audio/Video

We now have 10,000 images online, and are going to start working on
transferring reel-to-reel, VHS, audio casette, and 16mm to digital.  Most of
the finished products will be accessible in-house, as I think they finished
digital files will probably be too big to be accessible online.  We are
looking at creating transcripts for the material, and possibly offering
samples online.

What I am curious about is what software and hardware everyone is using for
transferring their analog material to digital, and what problems/successes
everyone has had doing this.

Thanks for your help
David Lynx
--