[ARSCLIST] Billboard International Buyers Guide

Responding to Steve Smolian's question regarding the publishing history of
the guide

According to the Ulrich Guide to periodicals

Billboard's International Buyer's Guide
Start Year 1958

Alternate Title: Variant format: International Buyers Guide of the Music,
Record and Tape Industry
Title History: Former titles: Billboard's International Buyer's Guide of
the Music - Record - Tape Industry (United States) (0067-8600); (until
1960): Billboard. International Buyer's Guide of the Music - Record
Industry

also listed

Billboard International Disc - Tape Directory
No start date given

Title History: Former titles: Billboard's International Directory of
Manufacturing and Packaging; Billboard's Audio-Video-Tape Sourcebook;
Billboard International Tape Directory (United States) (0090-645X)

While I did not find a direct reference to your specific to your question,
I hope this information will help some. If needed I can check the
microfilm backfile of it as there might be a possibility that those
missing years might have been published as part of the regular issues and
not identified as separate publications.

Karl