Re: [ARSCLIST] Beta Tapes Available in San Francisco

If they're BetaCam, they could indeed be useful. I know someone in Toronto who was
looking for a home for some (ex CBC-TV)....in fact he was also offering hundreds of
5- and 7-inch empty tape reels. No shipping, no delivery, come 'n' get 'em (he's
not mobile at the moment). No idea if he's unloaded them by this time.

dl