[ARSCLIST] Beta Tapes Available in San Francisco

This showed up on another list and I thought I'd pass it along to anyone interested.

A friend wants to get rid of a pile of Beta tapes. Like about 200. As-is, pick up in San Francisco. Or pay shipping.

Call Mike at 415-765-0533 OR email Bill Ruck mailto:ruck@xxxxxxx

I have no further info (like oxide vs. SP)

"Don't dumpster that tape, my friend, pass it over to me." (with apologies to Eliot Ingbar)

Cheers,

Richard

Richard L. Hess richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Aurora, Ontario, Canada http://www.richardhess.com/