[ARSCLIST] Billboard annuals

I'm interested in obtaining originals of the Billboard International Buyer's Guides from the 60's that I don't already have or xerox copies of the record manufacturers sections.

I particularly need 1960-1, 1961-2, 1966-7 and 1968-9 as well as well as 1973-4.

My immediate priority is the 1966-7 info.

I'll certainly pay a reasonable amount for originals and/or for someone to xerox stuff at a local library that has them.

Steve Smolian