[ARSCLIST] Verve, but not Jazz

Hi all,

I have a question about Verve Records, but it's not about Jazz. I have a wonderful psych/pop album by "The Gordian Knot" which is from the late 60s and is on Verve. I'm wondering if anyone can tell me if this was a real big departure for the label or if they regularly had non-Jazz releases? I know they are known for Jazz, but don't know much else about the label.

Thanks for your time.

----------------- Diamond Productions Preserving the past for the future. Dave Bradley President