Re: [ARSCLIST] original sequence of two Verve records

In a message dated 10/17/2005 12:52:41 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
tflists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Hello  fellow jazz fans:

I'm hoping someone here has the original LPs of Harry  "Sweets" Edison's "The
Swinger" and "Mr. Swing" and can tell me the  original song sequences of
these albums.

I have "Mr. Swing" (stereo version, MG VS-6118) and here is the  sequence:

Side A: Love is Here to Stay, Short Coat
Side B: Baby, Won't You Please Come Home, Impressario, Ill Wind.

Great record, with a classy David Stone Martin cover, too.

Cary  Ginell
Origin Jazz  Library
www.originjazz.com