Re: [ARSCLIST] Seen at AES NYC

Howdy,

Here are some pics of the hand-held solid state recorder that Sony plans
to ship in december:
http://pro.miroc.co.jp/AES2005/2nd_day/2st_day_sony.html
details are shown in the screen photo at the above link.

The demo unit felt solid, wasn't as heavy as it looks, and was easy to
operate.

more:
http://www.oade.com/Tapers_Section/Forum/user_files/99.jpg
http://beradio.com/currents/blog/photoblog10082005/