From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Charles Lawson
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2005 12:46 PM
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] USB/Firewire v PCI card was : [ARSCLIST]
Reducing soundcard/cir

Here's a big DITTO on the RME products.  I've been using their
converters for the NSO for a few years now.  I have *never* had a
problem with them and they sound terrific.

Chas.

--
Charles Lawson <clawson@xxxxxxxx> Recording/Production/Broadcast
Engineer WETA Radio <http://www.weta.org/fm/> Washington, DC