Re: [ARSCLIST] "Good enough" automated sound clean-up software

Have you tried Bias' SoundSoap Pro?

Lou

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689

On Sep 14, 2005, at 7:07 AM, Joel Bresler wrote:

Dear friends:

Some while back, we had a discussion of Magix Sound Cleaning Lab -- I just tried it and found the results problematic with LPs, and often it wouldn't even attempt to fix noisy 78s.

Are there other suggestions for "good enough" automated sound clean-up? Or is that really too much to ask of any software?

Best,

Joel

Joel Bresler
250 E. Emerson Rd.