Re: [ARSCLIST] Basic studio setup

It is worth checking the ARSCLIST archives for past PC versus
Mac debates.  Good cases can be made for both platforms.  My
Windows XP PCs with Wavelab and CubeTec have given me no
headaches at all, and they see 12-14 hour days, 7 days a week
at times.

In any case, the choice has as much to do with personal
preference and familiarity with the OS and applications, to
your IT department's ability to support the hardware,
integration with existing IT resources, and how important
other aspects like networking and total cost of ownership
are.

Eric Jacobs
The Audio Archive