Re: [ARSCLIST] Basic studio setup

If you don't have a data backup and archiving system, you
may find that you'll be rapidly overwhelmed with GB or TB
(Terabytes) of audio files depending on how much material
you transfer.  So keep backup and retrieval in mind if you
don't already have these things in place.  Ideally you can
piggy-back on your IT department for this.

Nothing worse than losing all that hard transfer work.  I
would not entrust your data to external/portable hard
disks, as convenient as they might be.

Eric