Re: [ARSCLIST] European (DIN, AEG) hubs and flanges needed

The last time I checked with my neighbour Filmco, he only had the 10.5" DIN Plates.

I'm pretty sure Steve is holding out for the 12" DIN Plates. I only have one complete
cine DIN plate at 12" -- I did buy a pair of the 10.5" DIN Plates from Filmco.

What would one search for in German for the DIN Plates? I tried "platten" and got stoves.

Cheers,

Richard

On a regular Revox, you also need to change the reel hubs, unless they
already have the two additional holes and longer grip to fix the platters.
<http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ7542206030>
<http://i5.ebayimg.com/01/i/04/d3/bd/16_3.JPG>

This store sells a lot of Studer and Revox gear:
<http://stores.ebay.com/filmco>

Vignettes Media web: http://www.richardhess.com/tape/