Re: [ARSCLIST] More on cataloging

I haven't used them enough for this. Temporary storage it is then! Really just a transfer medium...

<L>
On Aug 26, 2005, at 7:00 AM, Russ Hamm wrote:

Ever had a flash disk in a digital camera suddenly go sour (for no apparent reason) with hundreds of choice photos on it?

Russ

My understanding (no reference available) is that flash memory has substantially more rapid decay than optical media.

Mike