Re: [ARSCLIST] long range file storage

Hi Russ  just read this post. Have been trying to get in touch with you for
years. Last time we talked you were coming to Nashville for a show. Have a
house in Goodlettsville now. Lost your phone #. Jerry died in 02. She was
91. I am 76 and in pretty good shape. Still have the Rover that you rode in
Vegas. It is all rusty now, but good for parts. Have another one I got from
a lawyer. It has only 50,000mi on it. was always parked inside. No rust.
Just finished replacing brake pads.
Also have 86 Citroen. Use it mostly. It gets 31mpg around town < 40mph. But
40 to 45 at 50mph or higher. Call me sometime. 6158593681.
John Hall