Re: [ARSCLIST] "Archival" DVD-R?

Konrad,

That's one of the reasons that I was curious.  Glad to know that you
were doing Audio CDs on the Masterlink.

One of the guys at my office was the former Technical Services
Director for Alesis (prior to bankruptcy and sale to Numark), and
we've watched this from a somewhat vested perspective, as we still
see deliverables coming in for labels that are CD-24 Masterlink disks.

Not a really good sign, based on your information below.

All the best,
John

John Spencer
www.bridgemediasolutions.com