Re: [ARSCLIST] Gates transcription turntable

In fact I wouldn't waste five cents restoring any old transcription turntable,
except as an artifact or if you have the space and a lot of discs you just want
to audition. Modern players such as the Technics SP 15 have far more
flexibility, pitch variation and less rumble and noise.

Ah.....Gates. We had a couple of their cartridge players in one station I worked
at in the 70s. Useless things.

dl